"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

BPS review: (#44748 - 28) Gold Nail Art Decorations

GUYS..
(with sad eyes) lol... no, seriously!!

I cannot for the life of me find the link to this review item on
Born Pretty Store so that you guys can have an easier time to just click
to directly send you to this item.. I think there was an error from Born Pretty Store
because I used the item number to search on their website but it shows not available item.

I still hope you guys will still like this post and item just as much as I do!
These are some plain Gold Nail Art Decorations that were kindly sent for me to review..

Here, I created a simple gradient base with some stamping polishes from Mo You London.
(stamping polishes): 'One and Only', 'Cancun Coral' & 'Classic Lipstick'

I only provide the item number for you guys because it's what was
on the back of the package. Though i did manage to find a bigger pack filled
with multiple other styles that you can choose from!

Here's the link to those: 

1 Bag Nail Studs Mixed Size Gold Color Star Moon Heart Geometric Shape Hollow 3D Nail Art Decoration
# 46542
for only $1.79!!


^^I recieved 5 packs of these Gold Nail Art Decorations that = 100 pcs. in total^^

I was stumped on how I would use those decorations on my mani..
I then remembered that in Korea and Japan, these types of nail art items are used on their nail arts!
I just simply placed them up close to the cuticle area. I actually really liked how these turned out.
How about you?!

^^^^^^^
This sunset mani, I used the Maniology (stamping plate)
MANIOLOGY X CLAIRESTELLE8 M035 + (stamping polish) midnight madness. Topped with Sally Hansen's miracle GEL matte top coat. (use my affiliate code: MPN10 for 10% off on your purchase at: https://maniology.com/?rfsn=2274413.3373dbc&utm_source=refersion&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=2274413.3373dbc)

I'm so extra and just couldn't waste a good gradient mani PLAIN!! Lol!
BUT DOESN'T THE STAMPING IMAGES GIVE YOU VACAY VIBES THOUGH?!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
O B S E S S E D!

*To get an extra 10% off with my code :(RAEQ10) at the end of your checkout at www.bornprettystore.com!

💜 Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment